Why Choose IPED Spanish School?
- We provide you with an unforgettable experience designed to help you master the Spanish language and integrate quickly into Latin American culture.
- Our instructors are university trained and motivated teachers who tailor their knowledge of Spanish to suit your individual needs.
- Small group sizes allow individualized attention for every student. Groups usually consist of two or three students. The maximum group size is six students.
- IPED employs the "communicative methodology" for teaching languages, providing you with the most modern and effective way to learn and use Spanish. With the communicative approach, you will spend approximately 80% of your class time talking, allowing you to become functionally proficient much faster than with other methods of language instruction.
- IPED is the best program to learn Spanish in Costa Rica with superior quality and experience since 1984. .
- IPED has a beach program on the beautiful Caribbean side of Costa Rica where you can combine with yoga classes. The tropical town of Puerto Viejo has some of the most incredible beaches in Costa Rica and the cultural experience is one that you will never forget. Homestays are available as well as other lodging.
- Our main campus is based in the safe and friendly town of Heredia, Costa Rica, which is located 7 miles north of the capital, San José.
Heredia is only 25 minutes by bus from San José, and is perfectly located for exploration of Costa Rica's many attractions.
- Our homestay program helps you learn to use your developing skills in real life situations in addition to exposing you to Costa Rican culture. Our students often tell us that the homestay with their Costa Rican family has been the most rewarding part of their experience at IPED.